The Difference Experience Makes
Decades of experience with major IT vendors allow us to take a holistic view of your environment and implement proven, effective solutions. Intimate product knowledge, coupled with an understanding of core business functions, allows us to position innovative and creative solutions to enhance your operations.
Our depth and breadth of real-world experience in large-scale environments enables us to assess, scope, and complete projects efficiently. Our architects work closely with your team to determine the solution that best fits your company’s needs and constraints. After implementation, our array of support options ensures your solution is in good hands.
Cloud Advisory Services from Broadleaf Group offer more than simply selling cloud services. Clients need clear recommendations on a variety of options including cost, public vs. private, features and more. As cloud solutions evolve, we provide options for modernizing applications and infrastructure to better leverage cloud services. In addition, we present a multi-phase roadmap strategy to help rationalize your app portfolio to executive decision-makers.
Here’s what you can expect from Broadleaf Group:
- You need to optimize technology budgets. We guide you through the overwhelming number of choices and find one that’s right for your situation and spending plan.
Meeting Your Specific Needs
- You may have SLA, compliance and TCO needs that demand a specific approach. We quickly narrow down the choices that fit and identify a handful of approaches for you to review.
- You don’t need to become an expert on every cloud solution capability. We’ll do the heavy lifting and match the right options to your needs.
- Veeam Cloud Connect
Disaster Recovery (DRaaS)
- SAN-to-SAN Replication Options
- Hypervision-based Replication (i.e. Hardware Agnostic)
Virtual Infrastructure (IaaS)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- SSD/SAS/SATA Storage
- Single and Dual Data Center Options Available
Virtual Desktops (VDI)
- VMware Desktop as a Service
- Citrix Desktop as a Service
- Persistent or Dynamic
- Public or Private
Network & Security Services
- Bandwidth Options
- Firewall & Routing Options
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Cloud Advisory Services
- Migration and Implementation Services
- Windows Server Admin
- Networking & Security Management
- 24×7 Cloud Service Monitoring
- Cloud Admin and Service Desk